It’s an exciting time to join us at Nationwide as a Loss Control Consultant! Are you a knowledgeable Loss Control Professional who has been working in risk management in the insurance industry for at least 8 years? Are you a proven performer who is ready to make the most of your knowledge and skill set? Furthermore, are you a visionary and change champion? If you answered yes, then we may have just the right fit for you.
This Loss Control Consultant will have responsibilities for the Denver, CO metro area including Colorado Springs and to the west and south of Denver metro. The desired location for the person in this role to reside is Denver metro.
Here at Nationwide our employees are part of a Fortune 69 company with an award-winning culture that has been named a Gallup Great Place to work year after year. The base pay for this position ranges from $103,000 to $145,000.
Why Join Us at Nationwide? It’s simple as 1, 2, 3…
- Build your personal legacy.
- Be a champion of positive change.
- You can make a difference in someone’s life.
Your Impact – What You will be Doing
- You will be responsible for risk assessment, service delivery and management of middle market commercial accounts with premium size 100k or greater.
- You will provide technical support services to underwriting, claims, sales, members and agency partners.
- You’ll have the opportunity to assist with training objectives and conduct training.
What’s Needed for this Role
- Risk management/loss control experience in the insurance industry with multi-line experience.
- Strong relationship, marketing and consulting skills to interact with underwriting, agents, members and team.
- BS/BA degree in safety related field preferred. Desgination such as ARM or CSP required.
What’s in it for You
- A generous and competitive salary structure
- Ability to work from home in the territory and the tools needed to do so including a leased company vehicle
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Retirement benefits including automatic enrollment in our 401(k) savings plan and even a 100% company-paid pension plan
- Much more, we’ve only just scratched the surface…
A diverse and inclusive workforce is critical to Nationwide’s success. Bringing together the unique characteristics of each of our associates — ethnicity, race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, disability, veteran status, as well as many other differences such as thinking styles, personalities and work experience — is an integral part of who we are and how we operate as a company. We are proud of Nationwide’s inclusive culture that supports every associate’s success and encourages an environment where they can feel challenged, appreciated, respected and engaged.
Nationwide, a Fortune 100 company based in Columbus, Ohio, is one of the largest and strongest diversified insurance and financial services organizations in the U.S. and is rated A+ by both A.M. Best and Standard & Poor’s. The company provides a full range of insurance and financial services, including auto, commercial, homeowners, farm and life insurance; public and private sector retirement plans, annuities and mutual funds; banking and mortgages; pet, motorcycle and boat insurance. For more information, visit www.nationwide.com.
To express interest in the position, please email your resume to Tracy Higley at firstname.lastname@example.org.